Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Paramount, owns and operates the premium service SHOWTIME®, which features critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME is available as a stand-alone streaming service across all major streaming devices and Showtime.com, as well as via cable, DBS, telco and streaming video providers. SNI also operates the premium services THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, as well as on demand versions of all three brands. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®. For more information, go to www.Sho.com.
The Manager, Product Technical Support serves as a key escalation point for any issues negatively impacting subscribers of our SHOWTIME standalone streaming service and Showtime Anytime, our TV Everywhere service. You will work with a small Technical Support team to investigate and diagnose technical issues, and collaborate with our Customer Service, Product, QA and Engineering groups to resolve them.
You'll partner with the team to use your understanding of the components of our web sites, apps and backend to formulate and pursue theories about the causes of issues affecting customers. You will need to be tenacious and creative in using the tools at hand to discover the underlying causes and possible resolutions for issues you're tracking.
Additionally, you will intermediate problems with customers, develop troubleshooting and resolution steps, improve documentation used by support staff, and ensure that major customer concerns remain top-of-mind for senior management and the team.
• Provide real-time support for Customer Service agents who encounter problems they can't resolve.
• Troubleshoot and/or gather relevant information from customers directly, when escalated, to identify/resolve issues via chat or phone.
• Work with Technical Support team to investigate, diagnose and escalate recurring technical issues.
• Communicate clearly and frequently with all stakeholders about ongoing production issues.
• Provide support and monitoring of the service during high-traffic, high-viewing periods, such as season premieres or new feature launches.
• Maintain the integrity of Help Center articles and troubleshooting steps to facilitate high-quality customer support.
• Work with Product to understand new features and develop help center/knowledge base articles for customers.
• Be flexible with changes to work hours and days to accommodate high peak traffic, premiere shows, live events and major release rollouts.
Your Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years of technical support experience preferably on video-based digital media and products.
• 2+ years of working directly with customers to troubleshoot and gather necessary information to resolve customer issues
• Experience using debugging tools like ADB, ELK and Charles
• Experience using Zendesk or similar CRM system for communicating with customers
• Experience using Jira or other ticketing system for tracking issues
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5e8x-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.