The Manager Print & Digital Production will actively handle project portfolio of various print and digital marketing content production for Showtime Advertising and Marketing campaigns.
The Manager will facilitate vendor management/negotiation and quality control. In addition, will lead all aspects of tactical budget on content production activities for client/partners across the company. The Manager will also oversee the overall production process for various client/partners from initial layout to finished piece. Actively produce and project manage all design content production.
• Lead all aspects of job intake, build schedules, keep client partners informed of status on large multimedia marketing and advertising campaigns promoting SHO series, movies, documentary films and series, sports franchises and branding!
• Run production for an assigned roster of accounts.
• Hire and negotiate with vendors for production work such as printing, installing, digital conversion, retouching etc.
• Supervise press runs and installation of physical advertising/marketing tactics.
• Route content & proofs for approval signatures with Creative team, Studio team, Campaign Management team, and partner personnel. Ensure quality control on all assigned jobs/content.
• This manager will in-directly lead others in a fast-moving environment.
• The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of general ad agency processes as well as an intimate understanding of how the various Creative, Campaign Management and Production support groups inter-relate.
• The Manager will come equipped with the ability to be sympathetic and understanding. Have strong management sensibilities and strong executive presence.
• Proven ability to apply and relay knowledge and experience to both junior and senior level employees; as well as to projects of varying complexities, scopes and budgets. Communicating effectively among all parties is critical!
5-10 years' experience in print and digital production management and project management.
College education or trade school diploma in Production, Project Management is a plus or equivalent experience required.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k2pn-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.