New York, NY
Overview & Responsibilities:
Showtime Networks seeks an exceptional Swift Developer to work on Showtime and Showtime Anytime across the Apple ecosystem. Ideal candidate will have experience working in an API driven app with recent experience writing enterprise quality Swift.
The SHOWTIME and Showtime Anytime applications are available to millions of users, so writing code that can scale horizontally is key. We're building the future of television, pushing onto new platforms... And along the way, we get to play with some great tech.
• Be involved in all stages of iOS and tvOS development from architecture to coding to final testing
• Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high-quality applications
• Collaborate with the product and design team to plan, design and execute new features
• Swift experience, preferably on some apps in the wild
• Knowledge of client/server architectures, syncing and caching approaches
• Experience writing and debugging multi‐threaded code
• Independent, energetic, and capable
• Great communication and collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic
Don't think you're a perfect match? Please apply! We are always open to hearing from new candidates on why you think you'd be a great fit!
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm5yo-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.