New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities:
In this position, you will build and integrate the front and back-end frameworks for our standalone service SHOWTIME, and our TV Everywhere service, Showtime Anytime, across multiple platforms. Ideal candidates will be innovative, self-motivated, a quick study, and willing to develop new skills while constantly improving existing abilities. The candidate must also be a strong multi-tasker with exceptional time-management skills.
If your skill set isn't a perfect match but this sounds interesting, please apply and let us know why you think you'd be a great fit! We're seeking problem solvers ready to jump into new areas and see what works.
• 3+ years of development experience on large scale products with multiple developers, preferred
• Background in web development, preferably working on modern stacks, including Vue, React or Ember
• Interest in working across diverse platforms, not just web
• Familiarity with development workflow, including Git, CI, Unit and UI testing
• Experience in native HTML5 environments (electron, mobile, TV)
• High-volume clustered sites
• iOS or Android development (Swift/Kotlin)
• Highly scalable Node applications
• Experience with A/B testing
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71pm8-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.