Director Of Pricing, Inventory & Yield
New York, NY
Are you curious, passionate and enthusiastic about entertainment finance for a growing premium global video streaming subscription service?
Showtime is seeking a Director, FP&A - Product who will provide full-service management of all financial and operational aspects for the business unit responsible for SHOWTIME our stand-alone OTT streaming service, and Showtime Anytime, our TV Everywhere offering. This is an ideal position for someone with a digital background who holds a comprehensive understanding of expense management and financial planning and analysis within the entertainment and subscription video industry. It's an opportunity to be part of Showtime's growing streaming business, where you will utilize your knowledge of accounting and budgeting to properly run and accurately forecast operating expenditures. You will work cross-functionally to directly support both the Product business unit and finance team. The position reports to the VP, Financial Planning & Analysis.
An ideal candidate is someone who is highly detailed, possesses strong communication skills, and will take the initiative to drive operational improvements.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
• Creating and forecasting financial models and cash flows for all key expense accounts for Showtime's owned and operated streaming services.
• Leading monthly estimate and close processes and annual budget and long-range plan cycles.
• Working closely with department leads to update budgets and cash flows and coordinate the journaling and payment of expenses.
• Liaising directly with senior management in the creation of ad-hoc financial analyses and busines models for critical initiatives.
• Handling external and internal auditor requests related to SOX controls and quarterly financial reviews.
• Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with other Showtime and ViacomCBS departments.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field
• Minimum 5 years' Finance or Accounting experience; CPA preferred.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Previous experience with general ledger accounting systems and planning systems such as SAP, JDE, TM1, Oracle, & Tableau.
• Knowledge of accounts payable functions, and general ledger accounting practices
• Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
• Self-starter, high level of individual initiative
• Is willing to question the status quo and always act in Showtime's best interest.
• Embraces Showtime's collaborative, diverse and inclusive culture
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television - featuring critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME has an unparalleled roster of hit original content, including some of the top scripted series in cable: SHAMELESS and BILLIONS. The network is the home to rich, bold and inventive storytelling in series like THE CHI, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, CITY ON A HILL, WORK IN PROGRESS, BACK TO LIFE and BLACK MONDAY, along with limited series THE GOOD LORD BIRD, YOUR HONOR and THE COMEY RULE. Unscripted programming includes the brand's first ever late-night talk show, DESUS & MERO. Recent lauded docu-series and documentary films include COUPLES THERAPY, LOVE FRAUD, OUTCRY, THE REAGANS, KINGDOM OF SILENCE and BELUSHI, as well as Emmy®-winning news series VICE and political documentary series THE CIRCUS.