Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Paramount, owns and operates the premium service SHOWTIME®, which features critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME is available as a stand-alone streaming service across all major streaming devices and Showtime.com, as well as via cable, DBS, telco and streaming video providers. SNI also operates the premium services THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, as well as on demand versions of all three brands. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®. For more information, go to www.Sho.com.
We're looking for an exceptional Director of Product Management to join our Product team! We're building the future of television and growing to support new platforms while continually evolving existing products. As a Director, Product Management, you will own the development of the SHOWTIME and Showtime Anytime applications across a variety of devices and platforms.
What you will do
• Lead product management for a portfolio of high-value platforms, including our iOS and Android mobile applications, as well as select television-based applications
• Aggregate themes and ideas from customer feedback, product data, and industry trends to educate the team and help build the product roadmap
• Conduct competitive research and compile findings/presentations to synthesize noteworthy developments in the competitive landscape and help guide and support Showtime product strategy
• Lead and mentor other Product Managers, working with them to collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality features and improvements that reflect Showtime's premium brand
• Craft detailed product requirements including user stories, functional specifications, user flows, and wireframes
• Support multiple partner platforms by handling platform-specific app submission/update requirements.
• Communicate regularly with partner contacts to stay apprised of platform developments like OS updates, changes to app certification requirements/policies, and new product releases.
• Engage with other product managers, program management and design to finalize requirements and communicate them to development teams in accordance with project timelines
• Maintain the product backlog(s) and work daily with developers, QA testers, and other stakeholders to set priorities, clarify requirements, remove blockers, and triage and/or validate issues
• Engage with internal teams to identify, prioritize, and schedule back-end development work needed to support front-end development
• Chip in to other cross-functional and cross-platform Product initiatives as needs and opportunities arise
Who you are
• You have 5 or more years of product management experience, preferably working on media and entertainment applications for multiple platforms
• You have led other product managers
• You are an avid consumer of television with an understanding of the streaming video ecosystem
• You have an eye for detail and a real passion for user experience
• You are a superb written and verbal communicator with excellent time-management skills
• You are self-motivated and always looking to improve
• Ideally, you have previous experience working directly with one or more of the major streaming app platforms (Apple, Android, Roku, etc.)
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1zxby-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.