New York, NY
The Showtime Digital & Social Marketing team is looking to add a pop culture connoisseur, entertainment enthusiast & lover of the Internet as a critical leader within the Showtime Digital & Social Marketing team. Bringing past experience taking a holistic 360 approach to Digital & Social Marketing campaigns, this role will be a crucial partner to our Vice President, Digital & Social Marketing in driving the vision and evolution of our Brand and Series-specific strategy & initiatives. The ideal candidate is digitally-led, but not digitally-limited as you'll collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the Marketing team to contribute to integrated marketing plans that drive brand/series awareness, relevance, acquisition, viewership and/or retention. Prior experience in specifically developing social media campaigns is a must.
• Partner with Legal and Business Affairs to ensure compliance standards are met in all digital & social marketing activities
• Work with Media team to create and manage paid efforts on social platforms
• Build and maintain relationships with peers and contemporaries within ViacomCBS, finding cross-network synergy in the digital & social space; when applicable
• Research and build relationships with key and emerging social platforms, to ensure Showtime remains at the leading edge in this key space.
• Develop relationships with influencers and content creators; as required
• Represent Showtime in relationships with producers and talent.
• Oversee day-to-day relationship with agency partners
Team Management & Operations
• Manage the skill development and career growth of 4 - 6 direct reports
• Create a team culture that rewards employee engagement/participation, inspires creativity & out-of-the-box thinking, drives accountability and encourages cross-disciplinary collaboration
• Continuously identify and refine ways of working within the team and our cross-discipline/external partners to increase efficiency and effectiveness
• Position the team as an internal ''Center of Excellence'' for the broader organization on trends, tools & partners emerging in the Digital & Social landscape
• Assist the VP, Digital & Social Marketing in department-wide resource assignments & planning
Digital & Social Campaign Oversight
Digital & Social Campaign Development
• Oversee the development, implementation and optimization of digital & social marketing strategies for the Showtime Brand, Series and Talent to deliver against pre-determined KPIs. Plans should include, but not be limited to, platform prioritization, copy and messaging development / publishing, community management and reposting initiatives across owned and partner social channels
• Push work forward with direct reports, guiding the integration of digital & social marketing initiatives within the wider Marketing plan
• Work with internal & external creative partners to develop innovative content plans to drive our Brand & Series goals
• Drive consistent adoption of digital & social best practices
Campaign Reporting & Optimization
• Encourage internal teams & external partners to regularly mine consumer insights to deliver relevant content to our audiences across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and beyond.
• Guide reporting efforts for Trailer Releases, Mid-Campaign Reports & Campaign Post-Mortems to have actionable learnings and business applications
• You've managed a team in the past.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Film & Television, Communications or a related field.
• You have a minimum of 5 - 7 years of relevant Entertainment Marketing experience online, preferably at an agency with a TV client or directly at a TV network.
• You have big ideas and big ambitions.
• You're organized and have high attention to detail.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You love TV and you love the Internet.
• You live and breathe social media, with a knack for understanding what makes brands resonate in 2020.
• You're comfortable communicating and interfacing with all types of people at all varying levels.
• You have a strong understanding in the cable/streaming landscape.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, WORK IN PROGRESS and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. The network's eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon's Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV and YouTube TV. The network's authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television.