New York, NY
Overview & Responsibilities
Showtime is seeking a hardworking creative individual to lead multiplatform promotional campaigns for our network. We are looking for a fearless leader, one who has a high standard for creative excellence, an upbeat spirit, strong communication and presentation skills, and a passion for innovation!
• Lead creative conception, development, and execution of multiplatform 360 campaigns aimed at growing streaming platform, including but not limited to: AV editorial assets, Trailers & Promos, Short Form Editorial (added value) content, Custom social/digital content, Motion Graphic design & packaging (in collaboration with Design Director), Key Art (in collaboration with Design Director), OOH, Billboards, Print Ads, Teaser Art, Character campaigns, Secondary Art Finishes, Digital Assets, Digital Paid Media (web ads, banners, takeovers), Motion billboards, Key Account & Distribution Marketing Assets
• Will identify & secure talent, freelancers & agencies, across varied fields to serve campaign needs
• Direct management of AV personnel, e.g. Writers, Producers, Editors.
• Project manage and lead 360 teams of art directors, designers & artists (staff, freelancers & agency).
• Represent creative team within marketing pod, leading decision-making and communications.
• Manage 360 campaign budgets, with the assistance of line producers
• Run point on external communications regarding creative. Present creative campaigns to senior executives, exec producers & A-list talent.
• Mentor more junior staff including Associate Creative Directors and Writer/Producers
Partner and collaborate with pod partners:
• Program Marketing Lead - identify executable strategy, contribute to the development of positioning, formulate campaign creative platform. Partner throughout the campaign in the development of tactics, media, and asset creation. Identify earned media opportunities.
• Social/Digital Strategy Lead – work in tandem to find opportunities to grow awareness of and engagement with brand & content. Provide creative consult on agency pitches, produce original social/digital assets, and ensure uniformity of brand. Develop creative that uses social media consumption habits.
• Campaign Manager – identify achievements, solve for partner needs, manage resources, and end-to-end campaign execution.
Collaborate with extended x-functional pod partners including:
• Media – work to identify unique creative solutions beyond traditional assets.
• PR – collaborate on release strategies and content creation. Work with PR photo department to develop & execute gallery & unit photography.
• Key Accounts, MPI, Distro Marketing – build creative that drives streaming growth.
• College degree required.
• A minimum of 5-7 years in TV and/or theatrical marketing, streaming or broadcast services, or media agency.
• Strategic and conceptual problem solver
• A thoughtful and motivational leader with the ability to encourage and guide a large team in the ideation, development, and execution of innovative and elevate creative
• Superior writing and production skills with excellent storytelling abilities!
• Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, trends, and standard methodologies.
• Excellent time management skills - lead workflow and tight deadlines for several projects across teams in a fast-paced environment.
• Incredible written and verbal communication skills - able to collaborate with and present to senior leadership, including CMO, development executives, show production, and talent
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively and intelligently, even under extreme pressure.
• Adept at addressing creative feedback and guiding the larger team in addressing feedback from production, talent, and management in a timely manner and with positivity
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rek1o0-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.