Overview & Responsibilities:
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the timely delivery of marketing campaigns, as well as facilitating communication between all departments involved in a campaign including Creative, Title Marketing, Program Marketing, PR, Legal, and Business Affairs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage workflow of marketing campaign tactics including co-leading briefings, capturing and disseminating action items and next steps, collaborating with the marketing lead to ensure campaign meetings are productive.
• Secure feedback and approval by all partners in advance of delivery.
• Build realistic timelines against assigned campaigns and communicate updates to corresponding departments.
• Flag any changes that could result in delays and manage expectations across teams.
• Communicate the status of projects in a clear and concise manner in both writing and speech in daily and weekly status meetings, and campaign ''pod'' meetings.
• Recap action items, next steps, and notify partners with timing, changes, or concerns to ensure all are aware of statuses.
• Demonstrate a willingness to support teams and co-workers to help accomplish their jobs/tasks at hand.
• Establish and foster positive working relationships with Partners and be seen as a ''go-to'' person who's willing to roll up their sleeves to facilitate the project assigned.
• Make effective and timely decisions by using good judgment that will have a favorable outcome and a positive impact on all jobs.
• Anticipate and effectively resolve roadblocks before they happen and gauge when to bring in senior leadership.
• Build confidence and respect of co-workers by flagging potential problems, addressing concerns and providing innovative solutions in a timely fashion.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the deliverables associated with a marketing campaign including a sense of the timing and knowledge of steps required to produce tactics like promo spots, key art, and style guides.
• Computer savvy and comfortable learning/utilizing unfamiliar software when required (MAC and FileMaker Pro experience preferred)
• Familiarity with the file formats associated with video and print deliverables.
• 3+ years of experience with Project/Campaign Management or related experience with a major AD / PR agency / TV Network preferred.
• College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or related field preferred but not required.
• Ability to manage and prioritize overlapping projects with tight deadlines from conception to completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective partnerships across departments
• A proactive and inventive go-getter with a positive outlook
• Agile and able to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to confidently lead and participate in meetings with partners of all levels
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe6xp-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.