Sesame Workshop is looking to hire a Production Manager. Production Management manages various Sesame Workshop Projects from budgeting to wrap.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Supports Line Producers as needed
• Supports production for shoots in various locations (Studio, various outside locations and at home remote)
• Attends Production Meetings to gather info on logistics of the shoot
• Books all crew from small ENG to large IA local crews (USA, various local IA's, non-union).
• Works with above crews to ensure all equipment is provided for the shoot (tech equipment, cameras, grip, lighting, prompter, etc.)
• Hires and manages support staff (POC, PS/s Transport) as needed
• Confirms/negotiates rates with crew when needed and ensures all necessary paperwork is processed
• Communicates with Production on all other freelance needs (writers, music, mix, graphics, etc.) and ensures all necessary paperwork is processed
• Acts as on the set PM for all shoots. Manages crews, Production Office, PAs, catering, etc.
• Helps facilitate all COVID protocols and ensure protocols are adhered to on the set
• Creates and distributes call sheets.
• Helps facilitate any needed travel for talent, directors, staff, etc.
• Creates contracts and facilitates payment for all weekly crew timesheets and misc. rentals
• Ensures that all daily crew call times, lunch breaks and wrap times are communicated and are managed within the parameters of the budget
• Manages stage and crew OT
• Manages support staff in facilitating craft service/catering/late cars as needed.
• Manages all equipment rentals approvals/needed
• Communicates any daily changes in schedule to crew
• Troubleshoots daily issues and/or changes with equipment/personnel and communicates them to Line Producer and respective Department Heads
• Manages crew/equipment budget line items and ensure they are on track with the budget.
• Knowledge of IA and Guild contracts
• VP Production Management
• Line Producer
• Production Accountant
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7m9n-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.