Sesame Workshop is seeking a Manager, Market Research to focus on International Research as part of the Market Research Team. This position will to be the main point person on all primary market research studies and ratings in support of Sesame Workshop's international efforts. The position will report to the VP Market Research but will work in support of the entire market research team as needed.
Please note – This position is based in NYC. Candidates should be local.
• Act as the main point person for international teams on all market research and ratings needs – this includes conducting all quantitative and qualitative research studies, ratings analysis, landscape analysis and syndicated data analysis as needed
• Serve as a thought partner with all international project managers so they understand research findings, are able to utilize findings in their day to day work, propose new research/analysis to help drive business goals
• Work in tandem with project managers to create pitch decks, one sheets and other materials to utilize research to drive business goals
• Proactively investigate and report on key activities happening within the children's media/ licensing landscape within key territories
• Be able to pivot to support both domestic and corporate market research needs as needed
• BA in a related field or similar experience
• 5+ years' experience in primary research with a key focus in international research
• Some experience with TV ratings and/or digital research tools
• Excellent organizational skills, written, and verbal communication skills
• Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods
• Strong grasp of statistics and experience with statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, R)
• Experience with research in the children's media space
• Experience working with international research vendors and evaluating research proposals
• Ability to project manage (both internal parties and external vendors) from RFP to final report on all projects with minimal oversight
• Team play with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under tight timelines
• Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural settings
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1m79-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.