New York, NY
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Line Producer for UPS season 2.
• Budgeting: creating, maintaining, reporting, sharing, juggling
• Set up and the implementation of financial systems for payments, approvals, monitoring.
• Controls and manages production expenditures
• Creates episodic reports, budget reports to EFC at Network.
• Manages the monthly process of tracking budgets and reviewing cost reports.
• Reviews and approves time cards.
• Acquisition/cut deals on production elements: studios/stages (short-term day rates), facilities, set construction, postproduction, DGA, writers, music director, and talent.
• Filters budgetary information to EP, Production Manager, Art Director, and Post Supervisor during production.
• Works closely with: Director, Production Manager, First Assistant Director, Art Director/all department heads to prepare and adhere to the production schedule and budget.
• Works closely with Executive Producer, Director, Assistant Director(s), UPM, Art Director, Post Supervisor & all department heads to determine staffing, production schedule, and calendar.
• Selects & procures crew, hires the production team.
• Production Schedule: creates and manages overall schedule
• Works closely with various departments across the company – Finance, Legal, SIP, PR, Events, Digital Production.
• Oversees production activities from hiring to setting up production offices and location scouting,
• Ensures compliance with contracting policies, regulations, and codes of practice
• Source's equipment and suppliers,
• Engages supporting artists and contributors
• Monitors the progress of production departments as it pertains to budget and schedule.
• Responsible for overseeing all activities, and for ensuring that the production is completed on time and within budget.
• Controls production materials, monitors and controls the progress of physical production.
• Oversees all COVID compliance and protocols.
• Responsible for certain health and safety procedures.
• Addresses insurance claims.
• Oversees the logistical and physical 'wrap', or winding down, of the production.
• 10 years of experience in production management, including 5 years as a line producer.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience with budgeting & computer software: Movie Magic, (Showbiz a plus!), MS Word, MS excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbvm3-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.