Sr. Front-End Developer
Remote / Virtual
Sr Mobile App Developer (IOS/Android)
The E.W. Scripps Company is seeking a Sr. Mobile App Developer to join our corporate team. This role oversees development of front-end products that deliver content to large audiences. This position is responsible for application development, release management, and ongoing support for the company's mobile applications.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS/Android platform.
• Analyze and classify complex change requests and review and evaluate possible enhancements.
• Analyze and evaluate detailed business and technical requirements, and trouble-shooting systems.
• Recommend new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Lead cross functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
• Act as a resource for Mobile App Developers.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• At least 5 years experience in software development
• Proven experience in iOS/Android development
• Have published one or more iOS/Android apps in the applicable app store
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Extensive experience with Objective-C and Cocao Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience working with Android frameworks
• Ability to lead and collaborate with cross functional teams
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpyj9o-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.
The E.W. Scripps Company is a diversified media company focused on creating a better-informed world. As one of the nation’s largest local TV broadcasters, Scripps serves communities with quality, objective local journalism and operates a portfolio of 61 stations in 41 markets.