The EW Scripps Company is seeking a Sr Director, E-Commerce & Direct-to-Consumer Marketing. This individual will oversee and manage the online sales and marketing activities of the direct-to-consumer e-commerce business. This includes developing and implementing strategies to increase online sales, optimizing the user experience of the website and manage the platform and technology. Leading the e-commerce and Marketing teams. Lead the strategy and execute direct-to-consumer (DTC) goals, including retention.
What You'll Do
• Combine expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and management to develop a superior brand and shopping experience for customers to drive the sales performance of the e-commerce platform, including continuous optimizations to improve the user/shopping experience.
• Orchestrate all aspects of strategic e-commerce plans, including vendor selection/management, budget setting and monitoring and overall marketing operations for the DTC business.
• Manage the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns leveraging owned channels.
• Set the strategy and lead the team's work to market and promote products and services, including leveraging knowledge and experience in all media and marketing programs (paid, earned, owned and partner media).
• Responsible for setting the customer acquisition strategy and leading executions with a keen focus on driving effective and efficient customer acquisition costs (CAC), as the business scales.
• Set strategy, execute and optimize owned channels, including overseeing the email and social programs and vendors in ways that drive adoption and retention.
• Utilize extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics, especially in product experience management (PXM), product information management (PIM), digital asset management (DAM).
• Partner with sales & retail on pricing and promotions in way that will drive holistic success across all sales channels, including experimenting and implementing better ways to boost conversion rates.
• Partner with research on ecommerce-based insights and consumer shopping trends to support sales/distribution and business operations, fulfillment and logistics.
• Partner with customer service to understand new or existing customer issues and work to resolve those issues pre-sale, addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments via optimizing the website or blog (knowledge base).
• Partner with analytics to provide analysis and reporting on metrics such as daily/weekly/monthly sales, e-commerce performance, product sell-through, website engagement, media performance and overall DTC channels' performance.
• Partner with creative (graphic designers, copywriters and video production, project management) and editorial to develop appropriate assets needed for the e-commerce website.
• Liaise with various marketing team members to allocate tasks, track their completion, and measure their impact. Guide them wherever necessary.
• Experiment with and introduce newer marketing channels and tools to connect with the target audience
What You'll Need
• BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent years of experience preferred
• Generally, 10+ years of experience in related field preferred
• Prior managerial experience required
• Prior experience in a similar role, ideally for a start-up company whose business is at least 50% reliant on DTC sales highly preferred.
• Must have experience in digital marketing.
• Must have experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets.
• Technical ability to manage website programs to enable a high-functioning and effective e-commerce business required.
What You'll Bring
• Solid understanding and experience of e-commerce frameworks
• Self-starter mentality with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
• High level of attention to detail, including a proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• Creative and strategic thinker with a strong consumer-focus and orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a matrix environment and adept at building relationships with different stakeholders
If you are a current Scripps employee, please do not apply on this site. Please access our internal career site at Worklife > My Info > View Open Positions at Scripps.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpo240-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.