Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking a passionate, talented designer to join our team! As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will lead, conceptualize and deliver inspired, succinct and experiential creative strategies on projects and initiatives for our sports franchises, sponsors, events, and other business verticals. The person in this role will handle a large volume of design work in our studio at any given time, while consistently demonstrating dependability and a dedication to meeting project deadlines. The successful candidate will use their highly efficient creative workflow, strong organizational skills and ability to craft inspired design strategies within our brand guidelines. They will offer team mentorship, and a spark for innovative thinking across the organization. They are expected to consistently demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and mission. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
• Develop & maintain consistent design to ensure timely completion of projects, while upholding established brand standards.
• Collaboratively participate in proof-of-concept efforts to generate the overall look and feel of large-scale campaigns, projects, and initiatives.
• Create templates and design branding for the social media team to use during tentpole moments and programs.
• Identify, socialize and help implement design tools, templates and technologies to drive both effectiveness and efficiency.
• Provide constructive feedback, mentorship, and counsel to fellow graphic designers. Responsible for the day-to-day oversight & development of the team. Create functional structures & workflows to provide effective & efficient development of creative assets.
• Help maintain and establish Creative department policies. Coordinate with external vendors, agencies, and partners when necessary to ensure quality & brand consistency.
• Create presentations that tell creative stories and sell ideas while partnering with department team members to ensure all design executions across mediums are on-brand.
• Must submit a portfolio; applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
• 4+ years design experience
• Have the ability to balance multiple responsibilities and assignments while meeting deadlines.
• A creative who has a strong aesthetic sense, is meticulous, and can work independently as well as with a team. Will quickly and creatively respond to a given prompt, articulate and visualize a range of possibilities.
• Branding and logo development experience. Strong composition, layout, and typography skills.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (an extra plus for After Effects) and Keynote
• Excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills required; exceptional presentation skills that consistently champion you or the team's work.
• Ability to research and share modern visual trends in sports, entertainment, and from lifestyle brands to inspire future projects.
• Can apply innovative creativity, risk taking, and forward-thinking strategies to the teams work. Develop concepts from idea to fully implemented solutions.
• Flexible schedule: 80% of responsibilities can be done remotely; 20% of work onsite as needed, willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays, pending events schedule.
• Knowledge of basketball and the NBA is a plus, but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpb5zx-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.