Marketing Analytics Representative - Part Time
This position is responsible for assisting the Marketing Department with marketing analytics for two key business units and the Spurs franchise, including audience research, identifying trends and providing insights. This position will also assist the Marketing Department with daily functions, recapping and reporting for campaign builds, and special projects as assigned.
The eligible candidate should meet a variety of qualifications, including but not limited to: ability to maintain confidential documents and files, maintain a professional demeanor, detail oriented, positive attitude and have strong organizational & communication skills.
• Research audience trends for Marketing campaign initiatives for the San Antonio Spurs, Spurs Sports Academy, the youth sports arm, and Spurs Give, the nonprofit partner, as needed.
• Assist with organizing, tracking and analyzing marketing data and campaign results, as needed, to discover and communicate relevant trends and insights for decision-making.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Analytics and Ticket Ops to share insights.
• Assist with planning and execution of all Marketing campaign initiatives for the San Antonio Spurs and business units, as needed.
• Filing, tracking, and reporting duties as needed by Marketing Department.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Currently enrolled college student or recent graduate in the degree fields of Marketing, Analytics, or Business.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and Adobe Photoshop.
• Proficient in SPSS, Tableau and HubSpot.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve.
• Ability to work independently and project manage.
• Communicate effectively to leadership.
• Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong teamwork aptitude required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reybe0-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.