San Antonio Spurs
San Antonio, TX
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment, we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it's so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to build memories that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community!
The People Ops team objective is to grow a diverse and resilient workforce who are uniquely skilled and experienced life learners dedicated to playing their special role to build enjoyable experiences for all. Guided by our Core Values of Integrity, Success, and Caring, we have passion and pride in what we do, while having fun doing it!
This is a hands-on role, responsible for crafting, delivering, and facilitating learning initiatives through SS&E's Corporate University (SSEU). This includes programs relating to leadership development, career development, team development, performance management, mentoring, and additional ad hoc learning interventions. Reporting to our Senior Manager, Organizational Development, you will help develop innovative techniques, unmatched employee experiences, world class training and career development opportunities at every level of the organization, and a personalized connection for sustained success to support the forward-thinking future of our company.
In every position, each employee is encouraged to: Demonstrate alignment with SS&E's Core Values, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing self-development.
• Effectively design and deliver facilitative courses, both ILT and VILT, fostering innovative learning techniques for SS&E University (SSEU).
• Scaffold the skills of our organization by recommending and partnering to build courses that seek to improve competencies, change initiatives, team building, diversity and inclusion, and leadership development.
• Build connections and develop relationships across our community and organization to promote SSEU internally and externally.
• Continuously enhance the efficiency of training, various programs, and organizational needs through curriculum enhancements and changes.
• Other Duties as assigned.
• Preferred, but not required, bachelor's degree in organization development, I/O, psychology, learning/development, HR, communication, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years professional environment with at least 3 years in a corporate training or facilitation capacity as well as an understanding of adult education principles.
• 1-2 years experience in instructional design, using Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
• Proficient technological knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, Keynote by Apple, a plus to have knowledge in audio/video editing platforms, and eLearning authoring tools.
• Strong organizational, time management, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, influencing skills required.
• Dynamic facilitative style and knowledge of adult learning techniques, and instructional design concepts for virtual instructor led and instructor led trainings.
• Ability to clearly articulate thoughts and think critically.
• Ability to perform as a subject matter expert being agile and adapt to changes quickly working with multiple departments.
• Shown experience working with key partner groups to ensure training programs are crafted optimally.
• The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Ability to stand /navigate in an arena setting for the purposes of facilitating learning and development curriculum.
• Occasional travel, evenings, and weekend work required in an arena and/or sports facility.
Approximately 50% of this role is able to be remote; 50% of work to be performed onsite as needed. This may vary depending on work priorities and virtual/in-person training needs.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7bny-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.