At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it's so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to create memories that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community.
We are seeking a dynamic a Graphic designer to join our family! In this role, you will use your digital, social, and editorial experience to conceptualize inspired, succinct, and experiential creative strategies on projects and initiatives for our professional sports franchises, sponsors, events, and other business verticals. Our ideal candidate thrives in a design shop with high volume design work at any given time. They will consistently demonstrate dependability, and a dedication to meeting tight deadlines, an efficient creative workflow, and an ability to craft inspired designs within the defined constraints of each SS&E brand.
Our team of creatives make multipurpose content for digital, social, mobile, experiential, and marketing channels. You will have the opportunity to work with support colleagues seeking to ideate, design, and develop unique engaging content across a variety of platforms. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, want to hear from you! Along with your resume, please include links to any relevant work or your portfolio.
• Build content for digital, print, in-game, and environmental platforms.
• Collaboratively participate in proof-of-concept efforts to generate the overall look and feel of large-scale campaigns, projects, and initiatives.
• Create templates and design branding for the social media team to utilize during tentpole moments and programs.
• Identify, socialize and help implement design tools, templates and technologies to drive both effectiveness and efficiency.
• Employ strategic design thinking to craft inspirational design outputs in alignment with project goals, organizational brand guidelines, content marketing plans, and sponsorship activation strategies.
• Analyze social media trends and creative campaigns applicable to the brand.
• Collaborate and contribute forward-thinking with internal teams to maintain the use of brand guidelines, aid production efficiency, and generate positive sentiment from our fans. across mediums.
• Understand and display commitment in developing the championship caliber standards which thread across all areas of our organization.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• Commitment to meeting deadlines and delivering inspired creative solutions
• Strong work ethic and a desire to meet client expectations
• Understanding of, and interest in both content marketing and visual storytelling
• Detail-orientated, and strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage time independently and multiple jobs simultaneously
• Team-centric attitude and approach. Positive, results driven, and an excellent teammate
• Embraces ongoing professional development
• Flexibility to work extended hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpoyzx-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.