This position is primarily responsible for assisting with, scheduling, and executing San Antonio FC Marketing opportunities designed to extend the San Antonio FC brand and generate sales opportunities.
The eligible candidate will assist the Marketing and Communications department with daily functions, logistics, events, games and special projects. The role will also occasionally assist with the Digital and Soccer Operations department. The eligible candidate should meet a multitude of qualifications, including but not limited to: ability to maintain confidential documents and files, maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude and have strong organizational skills.
This role is seasonal through November 2023 or end of San Antonio FC season.
Part-time, up to 29 hours/week, $12/hour
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Assist with planning and execution, for all San Antonio FC event marketing opportunities.
• Assist with game-day needs for the San Antonio FC Marketing and Communications department.
• Assist organize and track San Antonio FC marketing efforts to allow the department to make well-informed decisions.
• Filing, tracking, and reporting-duties as needed by Marketing Department.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience, education, or degree within the fields of communications, marketing, business, or sports management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve.
• Communicate effectively to leadership.
• Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong teamwork aptitude required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Strong written communication skills.
• The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpeo0e-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.