The Event Security Lead (P/T) will be responsible for managing all event security staff to provide a safe environment at the AT&T Center, Toyota Field, and grounds on event days. The Event Security Lead (P/T) will oversee all door/gate screening staff which includes bag checks, walkthrough magnetometers and x-ray machines. This position will be responsible for overseeing all guards and Supervisors to verify event credentials access to restricted areas at AT&T Center and Toyota Field.
• Pay: $12.50/hr.
• Hours/Week: 29hrs/week
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Observe and investigate all suspicious activity, guest complaints, and emergencies.
• Respond immediately to potential problems such as fighting, disorderly conduct, excessive use of alcohol, smoking, and abusive language.
• Monitor assigned area(s) for staff and guest safety issues.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Additional duties may be assigned by Security Management.
• A minimum of 3 years supervisory, management and/or leadership experience.
• A minimum of 4 years' experience in the field of security.
• Ability to achieve and maintain a State Security license.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds.
• Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold, and rain.
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess a working knowledge of how to operate a walkthrough magnetometer and x-ray machines.
• Must be able to work long hours, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, overnight and holidays.
• Must comply with the minimum attendance policy.
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods in extreme conditions.
• Must possess the ability to meet dress standards. As a representative of Spurs Sports & Entertainment, dress standards are highly reflective of our brand.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk873-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.