About Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E)-The San Antonio Spurs bring together millions of fans as we play for the chance to be named the best team in the NBA. But the SS&E family of brands are about much more than just basketball. We are about molding the leaders and legacies that brings together generations of families year after year. We are about the excitement of basketball, soccer and live events - an experience that cannot be replicated. We are about making a meaningful impact in the community around us, and we are about our city of San Antonio and ensuring we embody and represent the diversity and uniqueness of this region. As an organization we strive to make our city better by connecting people through sport, both on and off the court and pitch. With a bold vision for 2025, the opening of a new practice facility, new investment and an expanding region including Monterrey, MX to Austin, TX -- the Spurs are at an exciting stage of expansion and looking for passionate individuals looking to help us grow.
We are seeking a versatile, innovative Producer to work on the technical and creative direction of our content in a rapidly paced environment. From jersey reveals to TikTok posts, we are seeking a creative storyteller to produce videos that seasoned Spurs fans, and new ones from Austin, love. You'll be working alongside multiple other producers and across our franchises (San Antonio Spurs, San Antonio FC, Austin Spurs, AT&T Center) and business stakeholders (Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, Community Impact, DEIB, Communications). In this position, you will lead pre-production plans, write storyboards, conduct studio-based and field-based video productions which involves interacting with clients, talent, and operating video and audio equipment. Must be able to work with a diverse group of important internal and external partners, team sponsors, clients and visitors at all levels; independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload. Does this sound like a job for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
• Guide all aspects of video content production including writing, casting, budgeting, shooting, and editing. Partner with Marketing & Global Partnerships teams to build campaigns that align across platforms and tactics.
• Guide technical and artistic direction of video production. Maintain equipment and operate equipment and asset tracking.
• Operate professional video, audio and lighting equipment. Create motion graphics and special effects in accordance with the overall production concepts.
• Manage studio-based and field-based productions. Organize and log footage, edit using Adobe Creative software, and compress for various sources.
• Lead and teach technical skills to department members. Mentor and develop producers into strong department contributors. Advance content production through building relationships improving storytelling for SS&E franchises.
• Other duties as assigned – Position responsibilities may change to fit production needs.
• 3+ years' experience in a related field.
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere as well as Photoshop and After Effects.
• Experience using professional cinema cameras including RED and Sony FS5 cameras.
• Experience creating and producing branded content for sports organizations.
• Ability to work with multiple projects and quick deadlines.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills. Possess a spirit of collaboration and a desire to help others progress in their careers.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven attention to detail.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro65p4-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.