This position is responsible for overseeing specific marketing functions for key Spurs Sports & Entertainment business units, as well as collaborating on marketing projects and processes throughout the organization. This position will oversee Spurs Marketing Coordinators, including oversight of marketing strategy for Spurs Give and Spurs Sports Academy, as well as Spurs traditional and institutional marketing schedules.
This position will proactively interact with a variety of cross-functional areas, such as Marketing Partnerships, Creative Services, Digital Communications and Game Presentation to achieve organizational goals and objectives, while overseeing and developing full-time staff.
• Development of annual strategic marketing & communication plans for key Spurs Sports & Entertainment business units while facilitating each plan's execution through delegation and collaboration with internal stake holders.
• Create innovative digital-first marketing strategies which help achieve strategic business goals and engage fans. Oversee, implement, forecast and recap marketing & communication campaigns.
• Maintain working knowledge of target audiences, new products and services, results of marketing and promotional tactics, and new marketing-related technologies.
• Play a key role in long-term strategic planning and development of department, business unit and franchise goal setting.
• Develop and maintain professional, collaborative relationships with internal departments and external stakeholders to achieve strategic marketing goals and business objectives.
• Oversee and manage the training and development of Full-Time Marketing staff, while assisting with day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Four-year degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications.
• 4-6 years' experience in a Marketing role, or related field.
• Experience or aptitude to manage full-time staff.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop and other computer skills required.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, proactively problem solve and be highly organized.
• Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to lift 30lbs with assistance.
• Possess a clean driving record in order to operate company-owned vehicles.
• Ability to perform 80% of responsibilities remotely; 20% of work to be performed on site as needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1z4pv-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.