At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it's so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to build moments that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community.
We are looking for Associate Manager Event Marketing to join our family!
This Austin-based position will lead the Event Marketing Team, which includes the Spurs Street Team, a team of part-time grassroots marketing representatives who bring events to life while also collecting data and generating leads. This candidate will work closely with marketing leadership to build an event strategy for the Spurs brand in the South Central Texas region. The ideal candidate will be passionate about brand growth strategies, have a consistent record of creating unforgettable brand experiences, and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
As an integral member of the SS&E Marketing team, this position will also help support the marketing functions for all franchises within the SS&E portfolio, as needed.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Create and localize tour creative to display across all marketing platforms.
• Track and report on internal marketing assets to ensure quality fulfillment and tour satisfaction.
• Coordinate, oversee, and manage venue's street team efforts and print production fulfillment.
• Assist and execute on-site elements during events.
• Research and compile local market trends to create artist decks.
• Create and post timely communication across all digital calendars.
• Stay up to date on current social media trends and present new ideas to the marketing team.
• Coordinate and ensure receipt of external purchases, including drop off and pick up.
• Other duties as assigned
• Four-year degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications or a related field of study.
• 4+ years' experience in Event Marketing, Events role, or related field.
• 3+ more years' experience supervising 1 or more part-time staff members.
• 2+ years' experience planning events or supporting the planning of events is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, Power Point and other digital literacy required.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, proactively problem solve and be highly organized.
• Availability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays supporting grassroots and community events.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs with assistance to maneuver marketing activation equipment.
• Possess a clean driving record in order to operate company-owned heavy vehicles
• Ability to perform 80% of responsibilities remotely; 20% of work to be performed on site as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g66xeq-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.