SUMMARY: In this role, you will be an integral part in helping grow the platform for of our Season Ticket Members and group leaders by planning events and supporting the execution of Fan Experience Packages to help reach the overall Ticket Sales Department reach their revenue goal. This role also includes working with various departments within the organization to accomplish all goals related to the Ticket Sales Department.
• Create, evaluate, improve and implement processes and procedures as they relate to our Ticket Sales Department.
• Coordinate the fulfillment of season service related items and assist with customer engagement (ie, member events, retention items, engagement activities)
• Coordinate the fulfillment of group sales related items and assist with customer engagement (ie: Fan Experiences, Spinzo ticket links, Partner Programs)
• Communicate with all necessary departments to make sure they are looped in on all Ticket Sales activities including events, Group Fan Experiences, and internal staff meetings. These departments include but are not limited Marketing, Finance, Operations, Ticket Ops, Food & Beverage, Janitorial, AV, Events, Entertainment, Partnerships, and Community Impact.
• Evaluate, improve, track and fulfill current Membership benefits, rewards and offers.
• Continuously seek innovative and creative ways to help drive Full Season and Half Season Membership Sales
• Assist with Intern and Part Time Staff training, management and development.
• Coordinate engagement events, activities and campaigns for current and future Season Ticket Members
• Assist Special Events Department with events throughout the year
• Provide superior customer service to clients – both internal and external
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing, Communications or a related field.
• A minimum of two years' experience in at least one of the following fields: sports business, restaurant/hotel hospitality, membership/rewards programming, event coordinating, catering, or customer service.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and committed to teamwork
• High level of confidence, enthusiasm and personal accountability
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• Presents themselves in a professional manner, able to interact with all levels of the organization
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of Archtics and/or sales force (or related ticketing system and CRM system is preferred)
• Exceptional work ethic, professionalism, and a passion to achieve excellence
• Understand, recognize and deliver superior customer service
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Demonstrate flexibility and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work nights/weekends/flexible schedule required.
The expected annual base salary for this non-exempt role is $41,600. Final offers for this role will be made within the parameters of the salary range provided. Years of experience, skills, and other factors are considered when determining the salary offered. Total compensation & offer package will include the following:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
• Employer 401K match
• Self-Directed Paid Time Off, Parental Leave
• Sacramento Kings home game tickets, team store discounts, and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz89w3-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.