Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. A well-known publisher, we are a largely ad supported product and all our efforts are focused into growing and engaging our audience while helping consumers find content that's right for them.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Lead Product Manager to join our Tools and Services team. As Lead Product Manager, you will define and deliver innovative systems and services, collaborate with various stakeholders, both business and technical, and define product requirements to build and maintain a best in class internal and external tools. If you live and breathe entertainment and have significant product experience, this could be the perfect job for you. This position reports to the Sr. Manager of Product Management.
• Drive the definition, the direction, and the development of Internal and External tools.
• Work with external metadata provider(s) and manage metadata management system/platform
• Define epics and user stories for multiple commerce systems and services, prioritizing backlog according to documented product strategy and business goals
• Write detailed requirements for developers and QA to build world class services
• Review and analyze data to inform roadmap decisions and tradeoffs
• Clearly articulate point of view on complex technical topics related to platform and technology in area of product responsibility. Align both technical and non-technical stakeholders on this common vision.
• Partner with cross-functional teams including Engineering, PMO, Quality Assurance, Business Intelligence, Content, and Critic relations leads to unite towards a common goal
• Guide projects through launch and post-launch with hyper-care
• Identify customer needs, tech trends and market opportunities via quantitative and qualitative data and deliver actionable solutions
• Define KPIs and analyze metrics to inform the success of products
• Support internal stakeholders with ad-hoc requests and reports.
• 8+ years of progressively complex industry related experience.
• 5+ years successfully performing in previous level job as a Senior Product Manager
• Proven track record working on distributed, scalable, service-oriented platforms.
• Expert understanding of the agile software development life cycle.
• Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively interact with a diverse team of people across business and engineering.
• Willingness and self-initiative to dig into technical concepts
• Passion for entertainment a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnw2y-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.