*Open to LA or NY
Rogers & Cowan PMK seeks an experienced Vice President to oversee global brand partnerships within the esports / gaming and music verticals for a technology client. The position will be responsible for driving the partnership strategy and overall planning/execution of the partnership elements on a national and global level. This person will also have program management as well as client/agency integration responsibilities on a senior level. Music, gaming and esports industry background are required. Additional background and knowledge in other facets including technology, innovation, and entertainment, such as film, TV, and streaming are a tremendous plus.
As a client lead, you will work both independently and within a multi-agency team setting, while supporting the brand focused initiatives and event activation, in order to accomplish client objectives. You're a strong senior client manager and team leader, who is thoroughly organized and gives clear direction and mentorship to the team. This position requires solid client management background, verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, experience in developing strategic recommendations, and event management/hospitality experience.
As a team leader, you will serve as day-to-day leader for account team members and will provide oversight for the account team's activities and quality control for all client facing materials. Further, we are looking for the candidate to become a solid addition to a growing team that will seek and secure opportunities to grow our business and to help to continue to make us an industry leader in music, gaming and esports brand consulting.
The Fine Print
• Lead strategy, oversee plan development and agency execution of activities and programming related to client's global sponsorship properties
• Facilitate integration of global music and esports marketing initiatives with North American based client and agency teams
• Lead the development of fully integrated marketing activation plans, strategies, budgets and deliverables
• Client presentation development
• Create and manage cross-channel B2B and B2C programs
• Coordinate B2B hospitality programming
• Provide program recaps and measurement reporting
• Act as senior counsel for clients
• Build, cultivate, and strengthen relationships with properties on behalf of clients
• Ensure quality of event marketing management and execution (Project plans, Budget management, Timelines)
• Identify, curate and evaluate potential partnership opportunities to align with client strategic needs.
• Approve written POVs on all relevant client sponsorship and partnership opportunities
• Lead and mentor a diverse team
• Lead the team on developing and managing specific materials related to individual events, including but not limited to management of accompanying digital platforms and all activation elements
• Develop and manage relationships with internal and external partners as well as outside vendors and properties
• Remain abreast of current and emerging music, gaming & esports industry trends, headlines, and notable news
• 12+ years agency/client service experience in partnerships and/or sponsorships – Relevant experience in music and gaming and/or esports industry is preferred
• Strong client service is a requirement. You will develop and maintain strong personal relationship with senior clients, allowing you to build and deliver client presentations, strategy, and plans
• A positive 'can do' mentality that you share with the team, alongside priding yourself on delivering excellence in client services and high standards project delivery across the board
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including managing multiple projects from different clients with varying deadlines
• Capacity to become an expert on client's brand and the state of client's industry
• Strong previous experience in implementing marketing plans and events
• Experience in document writing and presentation including status reports, recaps, industry/competitive analysis
• Experience analyzing and reporting against ROI metrics in place
• Able and strong in operating within a multifaceted, global working environment across different time zones as well client's offices
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a wide range of personality types
• Budget management and/or reconciliation experience
• Ability to manage relationships with key partners (e.g., properties, venues, vendors, suppliers, etc.)
• Excellent digital literacy, master of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), cloud platforms, and collaboration platforms
• Flexibility to travel and weekend/holiday work, as needed
R&CPMK is the renowned integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential players in pop culture and some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies. We connect our clients to consumers through the world of entertainment, lifestyle, sports, influence, and popular culture.
We place employee wellbeing as one of our highest priorities, we believe our benefits are an important extension of that philosophy. Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays and our Body, Mind, Soul program are here to support employees on their wellbeing journey. We ensure that we find lots of excuses to come together both virtually and in person through our many company events, hosted by our social committee and employee resource groups.
To support your career development, we have a wealth of internal and external learning opportunities. Tuition reimbursement is also available for those that are interested in continued education.
To help you plan for your future we support you with an employer matched 401k contribution, employee stock purchase plan and family building support including; generous paid family leave, fertility and adoption benefits.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. #LI-CB1
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjxyb1-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.