We're excited to be looking for a Trainee for our Los Angeles team here at R&CPMK!
If you are looking to launch your career into the world of Entertainment, our trainee programs may be right for you!
You will work as fully integrated member of the account teams, supporting a variety of Public Relations, Experiential, Influencer and Integrated Marketing activities. You will work with large recognizable International brands and boutique specialist accounts across fashion, hospitality, financial services and the world of entertainment.
The Fine Print:
• Monitor press clippings for clients, track media impressions and ad values, and crafting/maintaining coverage reports and grids
• Collaborate with the entertainment team in brainstorming pitch angles
• Handle incoming press requests and researching press contacts at media outlets
• Ongoing maintenance and update media lists
• Review and edit press materials including press releases and alerts
• Ensure press kits are current
• Provide administrative support including setting up conference calls, meetings, taking notes, and other tasks as needed
• Respond and update client/industry interaction via phone and e-mail
• Book travel arrangements and build detailed travel itineraries (air, hotel & ground transportation) for clients and publicists
What's our goal? We want to provide you with skills, experience, and a good dose of inspiration. But we also use the program as a training camp of sorts. It's one of the primary ways we identify talent matches for our regular entry-level full-time roles at R&CPMK
Positions are paid, 40 hours per week, temporary positions for 12 weeks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28m62-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.