We're excited to be looking for a Trainee for our New York team!
If you are looking to launch your career into the world of Entertainment, our trainee program may be right for you!
You will work as fully integrated member of the account teams, supporting a variety of Public Relations, Experiential, Influencer and Integrated Marketing activities. You will work with large recognizable International brands and boutique specialist accounts across fashion, hospitality, financial services and the world of entertainment.
The Fine Print:
• Monitor press clippings for clients, track media impressions and ad values, and crafting/maintaining coverage reports and grids
• Collaborate with the entertainment team in brainstorming pitch angles
• Handle incoming press requests and researching press contacts at media outlets
• Ongoing maintenance and update media lists
• Review and edit press materials including press releases and alerts
• Ensure press kits are current
• Provide administrative support including setting up conference calls, meetings, taking notes, and other tasks as needed
• Respond and update client/industry interaction via phone and e-mail
• Book travel arrangements and build detailed travel itineraries (air, hotel & ground transportation) for clients and publicists
What's our goal?
We want to provide you with skills, experience, and a good dose of inspiration. But we also use the program as a training camp of sorts. It's one of the primary ways we identify talent matches for our regular entry-level full-time roles at R&CPMK
**Trainee roles are hybrid temporary positions, paid, 40 hours per week starting with a 4 month term.
R&CPMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential musicians, actors, producers, directors, content creators, and athletes in the world, and crafts distinctive integrated marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies.
We are a creative communications agency with insider access allowing us to influence trends and fuel meaningful conversations. We use culture to create defining moments and experiences that stand the test of time. Our unique position, and the insight to know what to do with it, allows us to deliver the best of brand marketing with the best of entertainment strategies.
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee's/applicant's background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9jw07-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.