R&CPMK is looking for a creative, experienced, and highly motivated Social Marketing Associate to work closely with multiple account teams and clients. To achieve success candidates should be high performers, strategic, creative, and eager to learn. This role works across multiple clients that require strategic direction and consistent results. You will work with a variety of clients and key partners (internal and external) to achieve program goals and objectives.
We are looking for someone who is a quick learner, seek new challenges and demonstrates initiative. The ideal candidate is high energy, confident, passionate about social media, and eager to collaborate in a fast-paced agency environment.
The Fine Print:
• Provide and lead best-in-class social media engagement efforts to ensure client satisfaction.
• Keep a strong eye towards social trends and content to ensure that we're always pushing the limits of what's possible on each social platform
• Look for new ways to improve the social experience across platforms
• Collaborate with team members on providing breakthrough ways to show up in paid and organic social, based on data-driven insights, audience behaviors, cultural trends, competitive landscape, and new platform features
• Assist and collaborate on building social media audits and inspiring creative briefs
• Work with creative teams and account teams
• Track and evaluate emerging platforms and ad formats, and recommend approaches to improve social media performance and content optimization
• Foster collaborative relationships with internal partners and stakeholders both within the agency and external clients and partners
• This role is paired with a community manager and reports to the Director of Digital and Social Marketing
• A minimum of 2-4 years of experience as a community manager and/or social strategist with at least 1 years at a marketing communications agency
• Experience managing active social media communities
• A deep understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms, audience behaviors, best practices, and trends
• Comfort with managing social paid budgets and campaigns
• An insatiable curiosity and passion for creative content across social media
• A demonstrated ability for inspiring the creative department and cross-functional teams
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong work ethic
• Outstanding communication and collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87b5k-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.