R&CPMK's Creative Studio is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing team! The Creative Studio supports all creative needs across our agency services. We are a conceptually driven studio, always searching for the best solutions and sparks of innovation. We practice creative agility and serious team collaboration with some fun sprinkled on top. We believe in the creative process and encourage ideation from all team members. Together – there is nothing we cannot dream up, design, and execute.
In your day-to-day, you may find yourself collaborating with the Creative Director, creative team, and internal account teams. As Senior Graphic Designer, you will be leading design and production for our clients and internal projects. Mentoring and assisting junior creative team members while maintaining quality creative output may also be required.
The Fine Print:
• Collaborate with CDs and ADs to execute design projects for our clients across all mediums
• Projects may include but are not limited to:
• Social media
• Print design
• Environmental and event design
• UI/UX, website design
• Motion graphics, video editing, storyboards
• Design presentation decks and participate in ideation
• Prepare files for print production and web development
• Photo editing and sourcing
• Presenting your designs and articulating design decisions to the team
• Researching trends and growing your skills
We are looking for a Senior Designer who is enthusiastic about their craft. You are a hard-working teammate who collaboratively works to get things done efficiently without sacrificing quality. You can create engaging and compelling designs, you are comfortable shifting from project to project, and you think on your feet, no matter what the medium is. You have mastered your understanding of design fundamentals and print/digital production skills. You can articulate your ideas both visually and verbally and stay up to date on trends and industry innovations.
• Strong portfolio with unique design solutions
• BFA/BA preferred, but open to other paths of education
• 4+ years of experience
• Excellent layout/typography/color theory skills
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Proficient in website design and understanding of web development parameters
• Initiative in problem-solving and project management
• Ability to interpret direction, brand standards, and specifications
• Excellent organization and attention to detail in design and preparation for final deliverables
• Detailed understanding of social platforms and traditional media
• Working knowledge of 3D rendering, video editing, or animation is a plus
• Knowledge of the sports and entertainment space is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r19k8x-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.