Account Manager, Consumer PR
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
R&CPMK is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our Technology and Gaming PR team. This exciting role will work on emerging technology and gaming accounts.
If you play video games, understand Bitcoin & NFT and are obsessed with staying on top of the latest technology and gadgets, we are looking for you!
• Identify, develop & pitch stories that drive earned coverage
• Identify, build & grow relationships with media
• Drive strategic recommendations for ongoing outreach and relationship development
• Serve as a key contact to clients; proactively anticipate client questions and concerns
• Develop & execute integrated communication plans with little guidance
• Manage and execute projects and news announcements with little guidance
• Use creativity to help develop results-driven marketing and public relations programs that fit into the client's overall objectives
• Guide & train junior level staff
• Update senior staff on day-to-day business and account health
• Identify & create relationships that are mutually beneficial for the agency & clients
The Fine Print:
• 3+ years in consumer technology or gaming PR agency experience
• Experience in developing media strategies, identifying story angles, writing press releases and materials and securing top-tier coverage for clients
• Love media pitching and own strong media relationships in the tech and gaming space
• Strong experience and familiarity in evolving earned media landscape
• Ability to manage a project, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks at the same time
• Budget management
• Experience in developing comprehensive PR reports
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills are a must
• Ability to drive client relationships, providing strategic & tactical advice, drafting/executing plans, providing thoughtful analysis, identifying proactive opportunities, crafting materials, tracking coverage
• Extremely organized with unfailing attention to detail
• Able to perform well under pressure and be a team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d227b7-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.