Do you love entertainment? Are you a creative problem solver, eager to join a fast-paced, dynamic team? Our team is seeking a Senior Account Executive that will help to shape the public image of talent/personalities/projects across a variety of media and platforms (film/streaming/tv/podcasts). This role will be responsible for crafting and implementing publicity campaigns that generate awareness by strategizing and brainstorming ideas for promoting projects including implementing PR campaigns, formulating pitches, prepping and covering for interviews, and managing press kit materials.
The Fine Print:
• Act as primary client contact by continually fostering client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to client
• Build and execute strategic publicity campaigns for clients including studios, production companies, individual projects for theatrical film and digital platforms
• Recommend and execute on media strategies that generate coverage; builds and cultivates positive relationships with media contacts
• Pitch panels and place stories with broadcast, print, radio, and online press
• Demonstrate ability to optimally develop full range of written materials including press releases, emails blasts, byline articles, client correspondence, and reports
• Secure asset premieres (trailers, clips, exclusive content, etc)
• Prep and cover interview opportunities (briefing documents, schedules, etc)
• Tracking of all media coverage
• Work cohesively as part of project teams; as well as staying proactive to the tasks assigned
• 4+ years of experience in either an agency or studio setting
• Expertise and experience in all aspects of film/content publicity
• Has worked across all platforms – film, television, streaming and also has a corporate interest (i.e. representing production companies)
• Passion to stay ahead of curve in the constantly evolving entertainment landscape
• Strong writer, editor, and proofreader
• Communicate effectively, exhibit strong organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills with a proven track record to multi-task and switch projects as needed
• A self-starter who will take initiative with new projects and has the ability to work independently
• Willing to work events evenings and weekends as needed
• Position is for either NY or LA based individuals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxkop-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.