Do you want to join an award-winning integrated and dynamic team supporting one of the world's largest consumer brands? We are looking for a creative and driven Senior Account Executive (3+years of experience) with expertise and passion within the consumer lifestyle and technology space to join our tight-knit team in Los Angeles / New York.
In this role, you'll have a growth opportunity with one of the agency's largest clients. Supporting work on brand strategy and earned media programs with an integrated team for some of the most iconic and innovative brands!
The Fine Print:
As a member of this team, you will:
• Support Account Directors to drive the day-to-day business to ensure successful program management and execution
• Develop client-ready press materials, including media lists, pitches, press releases, briefing books, etc.
• Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities for both earned media and partnership activations
• Play an active role in team meetings, brainstorms, and client calls/meetings
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and other agency partners
• Develop and drive programs that resonate with media while accomplishing client objectives
• Assist in the award submission process, managing and updating running tracker, drafting entries, etc.
• Develop program recaps and reports
• Manage time and responsibilities in an often fast-paced environment
• Keep your finger on the pulse of all things across the technology and consumer landscape, proactively monitoring recent news and developments for strategic consideration
• Have experience targeting media, pitching and placing earned stories with top-tier press (print, online, and broadcast), including existing media relationships across consumer/lifestyle, technology, and sports outlets; strongly preferred to also have contacts/experience pitching media that cover retail, business/marketing/ad news and wellness
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of the media landscape, especially in relation to specific client needs
• Excellent writing and editorial skills for media-facing materials and content for clients
• Recognize that excellent client service is the key to our success and that drives your daily interactions
• Maintain an overall positive, collaborative and proactive attitude in how you support overall account team duties
• Requires strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Opportunity for advancement and growth and ideally views public relations as a career path
• Have a strong interest in multicultural programming; experience is a plus
• Ability to quickly grasp business needs and priorities, trending topics and connect the dots in order to create timely media opportunities and strategies for client
• Very organized with unfailing attention to detail
• Self-starter who approaches every obstacle with multiple solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2xb0-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.