R&CPMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential musicians, actors, producers, directors, content creators, and athletes in the world, and crafts distinctive integrated marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies.
We are a creative communications agency with insider access allowing us to influence trends and fuel meaningful conversations. We use culture to create defining moments and experiences that stand the test of time. Our unique position, and the insight to know what to do with it, allows us to deliver the best of brand marketing with the best of entertainment strategies.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
R&CPMK is looking for a creative, experienced, and highly motivated Senior Account Executive to work closely with the respective account teams on up to four primary accounts: a consumer products group team; a hard drive storage company; an online travel company; and a cryptocurrency exchange company.
You are an individual who is a multi-tasker, a natural project manager, and possesses experience with fully integrated entertainment marketing programs that primarily involve talent. You will work with a variety of clients and key partners (internal and external) to achieve program goals and objectives. You will draw upon your past experience in talent relations/talent booking and brand marketing to execute various talent-centered projects, campaigns, activations, and events. Some light physical work may be required at events or in-person activations, once they resume.
We are looking for someone who can start fast, demonstrate initiative, and seek new challenges in a fast-paced environment. Our team loves problem-solving and expects each member to deliver creative solutions and ideas in a proactive manner.
THE WORK YOU'LL DO:
• Support team members to drive the day-to-day business to ensure successful program management and execution
• Negotiate and execute brand deals and partnerships/collaborations with celebrity talent/influencers/digital influencers
• Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, team members, other agency partners, and external industry peers/colleagues
• Identify, develop, and drive programs that accomplish client objectives
• Build deck presentations and recap decks/reports of programming/activations
• Provide analysis, standard methodologies, and recommendations for the clients
• Remain abreast of current and emerging entertainment and industry trends, headlines, and notable news for potential pitching opportunities
• Event production needs and staffing of events and on-site activations (e.g., content shoots, launches, etc.)
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• A minimum of 4+ years of entertainment experience, preferably within an agency or entertainment marketing company, or from in-house at a brand
• Passion for entertainment, film, television, and celebrity & lifestyle culture
• Experience working within the celebrity talent/influencer/digital influencer/content creator landscape with a consistent track record of talent procurement for various initiatives or programming
• Existing and established contacts/relationships with talent representatives (agents, managers, publicists, etc.) in the Film, TV, Music, and Sports industries. Experience with gamers/gaming category preferred but not required
• Event production experience (e.g., venue booking, F&B, FOH, BOH, budget management, vendor procurement and management, etc.)
• Experience with the talent contracting process and experience reviewing talent agreements, as well as business documents associated with event production (e.g., venue contracts, invoices, F&B BEOs, etc.)
• Outstanding interpersonal skills – both written and verbal, along with unfailing attention to detail
• Outstanding interpersonal and time-management skills including the ability to optimally balance multiple projects simultaneously that are deadline-sensitive; ability to effectively work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Excellent digital literacy, master of the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is a MUST
• Ability to maintain and strengthen relationships with key partners (e.g. venues, vendors, suppliers, etc.)
• Willingness to potentially work non-traditional hours including possible weekend/holiday travel, when necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5jj2-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.