Senior Account Executive, Brand Experience
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
R&CPMK is looking for a creative, experienced, and highly motivated Senior Account Executive to work closely with the respective account teams on a fast-paced mainstream automotive brand account.
You are an individual who is a multi-tasker, a natural project manager, and possesses experience with fully integrated marketing programs that primarily involve brand strategy, experiential marketing and onsite event execution. You will work with a variety of clients at the automotive brand and key partners (internal and external) to achieve program goals and objectives. You will draw upon your past experience in event planning/experiential marketing/fabrication/logistics and brand marketing to execute various projects, activations and campaigns.
We are looking for someone who can start fast, demonstrate initiative, and seek new challenges in a fast-paced environment. Our team loves problem-solving and expects each member to deliver creative solutions and ideas in a proactive manner.
The Fine Print:
• Work with the account team on the development and execution of all aspects of assigned campaigns and experiential programs across sports, lifestyle, CSR and multicultural initiatives for a mainstream automotive brand
• Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, team members, other agency partners, and external industry peers/colleagues
• Serve as the liaison between various internal departments including account, production and creative
• Deliver creative event solutions to meet client objectives
• Coordinate pre-production aspects for all events including but not limited to: vendor research and oversight, premium and merchandise procurement, vehicle transportation and logistics and the drafting of event communications
• Lead daily account written communication responsibilities including client communications, meeting planning, weekly meeting status reports, competitive brand research reporting and monthly event summary reporting
• Build deck presentations and recap decks/reports of programming/activations for all managed programs
• Ability to take ownership of assigned programs
• Ability to produce, handle and reconcile program budgets
• Travel to events to provide oversight and event management on an as needed basis for all assigned programs – estimated 15% of time will be travel for remainder of 2021; 2022 and on estimated travel to be 30%
• Continually stay aware of emerging trends, specifically in client's industry and the experiential marketing vertical overall
• A minimum of 3+ years of marketing, event planning and/or logistics experience, preferably within an agency or entertainment marketing company or from in-house at a brand
• Passion for and expertise in experiential marketing and events with specific experience managing onsite logistics, developing and maintaining budgets and management of staff
• Interest in automotive brand industry
• Outstanding interpersonal skills – both written and verbal, along with unfailing attention to detail
• Outstanding time management skills including the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously that are deadline-sensitive
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Excellent digital literacy, master of the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is a must
• Proven success in building positive client relationships
• Ability to travel and work weekends and multi-day events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rek271-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.