New York, NY
R&CPMK's Creative Studio is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our powerhouse creative team! The Creative Studio supports all creative needs across agency services. We are a studio that practices Creative Agility and have come to value: Individuals and interactions over protocols and tools. Tangible creative output over meetings and PowerPoint. Working together there is virtually nothing we cannot dream up, design, create and execute.
Working with the Creative Director and team, and internal account teams, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing and producing creative materials to support both client and internal projects. Projects may range from social media campaigns, to branding, to website design, experiential events, and more.
The Fine Print:
• Assist and execute design projects for R&CPMK clients across all mediums
• May include but not limited to – social media, display ads, brand exploration, UI/UX, storyboards, environmental design
• Design presentation decks
• Prepare files for print production and web development
• Photo Editing and sourcing
• Concept mockup design
• Presenting your designs and articulating design decisions to the team
• Researching trends and growing your skills
We are looking for a Designer who is enthusiastic about their craft. You are a hard-working teammate who collaboratively works to get things done efficiently and without sacrificing quality. You can create engaging and compelling designs, are comfortable shifting from project to project, and think on your feet no matter what the medium is. You have a strong understanding of design fundamentals and print/digital production skills. You are able to articulate your ideas both visually and verbally and constantly stay up to date on trends and industry innovations.
• Strong portfolio with unique design solutions
• BFA/BA preferred but open to other paths of education
• 2+ years of experience
• Proficient in Layout/Typography/Color theory
• Proficient in website design and understanding of web development parameters
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft office
• Initiative in problem-solving and project management
• Ability to interpret direction, brand standards, and specifications
• Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail in design and preparation for final deliverables
• Working knowledge of 3-D rendering, video editing, or animation is a plus
• Detailed understanding of social platforms and traditional media
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3bw1-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.