Senior Director, Brands PR
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
We are looking for an exceptional Operations Manager to join our Creative Studio in Los Angeles.
This exciting opportunity will be responsible for overseeing and managing creative work-flow for a fast paced Creative Studio creating incredible work for some of the biggest brands in the world.
This role will work closely with the SVP, Executive Creative Director and the entire creative team to ensure that work is being delivered on-time, on-budget and on the mark.
As the Operations Manager, you'll work closely with Creative and Account teams on the execution of creative deliverables for any number of simultaneous projects or campaigns. You'll manage a robust project management system using a platform such as Monday.com or Asana and maintain a repository and archive of all creative deliverables and files. On the business side, you will be responsible for opening project job numbers and issuing purchase orders in SAP, reconciling invoices and maintaining correspondence between outside agencies and vendors. Some light administrative work such as preparing expense reports for the SVP, Executive Creative Director will also be required.
Who you are:
Do you love making things happen in an exciting, fast-paced creative environment? Are you super-organized, cool under pressure and tough yet fun to work with? As Operations Manager, you'll apply those attributes to helping us create a world-class Creative Studio . You'll bring with you a record of helping similar creative teams run smoothly and efficiently while still adding to a fun work culture.
Can you show us how you have experience coordinating similar teams? You will have excellent people-management skills and have mastered the client/agency process.
If you have an entrepreneurial work spirit and a make-it-happen attitude we're looking for you!
• Proven experience managing creative deliverable projects for an advertising or marketing agency is a must!
• Deep working experience with project management tools like Monday.com, Asana, Wrike, etc. is required.
• Understanding of scheduling and creative time estimates; ability to explain concepts and tasks to others in a clear way.
• Experience budgeting creative projects is a plus
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of people: creative, strategy, accounts and management.
• Must have proven ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fun, fast-paced environment.
• Leadership, pro-active problem-solving skills and critical thinking are required.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas/issues required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook.
• Experience in SAP is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.