Account Director, Brand Communications
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
Community Manager (Senior Account Executive)
R&C/PMK Los Angeles is seeking a creative and highly motivated Strategic Community Manager to closely collaborate with multiple account teams and clients. Candidates should be creative, high-performing multi-taskers and results oriented. This role works across clients that require strategic social direction and consistent results. You will work with a variety of clients and partners, which include entertainment, talent and brands in the tech, music, and experiential industries, to achieve program goals and objectives.
Are you someone who is a quick learner, seeks new challenges and demonstrates initiative? The ideal candidate is high energy, passionate about social media, as well as enthusiastic when it comes to collaboration in a fast-paced agency environment.
The Fine Print:
• Work closely with the team to provide best-in-class social media engagement efforts to ensure client satisfaction
• Keep track of creative assets, acting as a liaison between creative, clients and other key stakeholders
• Keep a strong eye towards social trends and content to ensure that we're constantly pushing the limits of what's possible on each platform
• Look for new ways to improve the social experience across platforms
• Build social media audits and inspiring creative briefs
• Work with creative teams and account teams
• Manage the day-to-day client interaction and act as a primary liaison between client and internal team members
• Manage social calendar including but not limited to asset and copy management
• This role reports to the Director of Digital and Social Marketing
• Proven experience of 4-6 years as a community manager and/or social strategist with at least 2 years at a marketing communications agency
• Experience managing active social media communities
• Experience within Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat is required
• A deep understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms, audience behaviors, standard methodologies, and trends
• Comfort with managing social paid budgets and campaigns
• An insatiable curiosity and passion for creative content across social media
• A demonstrated ability for inspiring the creative department and cross-functional teams
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• An entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic
• Outstanding communication and teamwork
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1173-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.