Do you love Sports and Entertainment? Are you a creative problem solver, eager to join a fast-paced, dynamic team? Our team is looking for a dedicated and hardworking Account Manager for our Entertainment Public Relations and Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the team to help drive strategic public relations campaigns for distinguished talent clients across a variety of industries including Music. Sports, and Film/TV.
This role will be responsible for day-to-day client interaction; securing high-end earned media placements; strategizing and formulating pitches and story ideas / angles; and brainstorming and implementing ideas for wide ranging publicity campaigns.
The Fine Print:
• Create and implement strategic and results-driven publicity campaigns clients with a focus within Entertainment, Music, and Sports talent.
• Owning client correspondence and agendas
• Placing stories with print, broadcast, online press
• Executive visibility work
• Identifying, pitching, and securing speaking opportunities via panels, summits, keynotes, etc.
• Work cohesively as part of project teams; as well as staying proactive to the tasks assigned
• Plan and orchestrate press events
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, an outstanding communicator (written and spoken) and can work in a collaborative team environment as well as individually.
• 4-5 years' experience in either an agency or studio setting.
• Passionate about Entertainment Marketing & PR, especially within the field of Music and Sports.
• Has knowledge of various Entertainment landscapes
• Strong writer, editor, and proofreader
• Excellent personal and phone demeanor
• Works well under pressure
• Collaborative and entrepreneurial demeanor
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and switch projects as needed
• Willing to work events evenings and weekends as needed
• Willing to travel (domestic and abroad)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw8vp-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.