Do you have experience working with music streaming services? Are you a mobile gamer? We are currently looking for an outstanding communications and media relations specialist to join our digital entertainment team in Los Angeles!
Rogers & Cowan|PMK is seeking a PR Account Manager to join our Digital Entertainment and Gaming Team to work on the most exciting brands from the world of streaming music, content and gaming.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and highly motivated strategic and creative media relations expert with strong entertainment, lifestyle, gaming and music strategy capabilities in addition to editorial contacts across national broadcast, print and online media. This AM must be client service oriented and a talented writer with the ability to craft solid pitches, press releases and story angles.
We want a team player who is collaborative, able to work independently and takes initiative. They will also demonstrate excellent project management skills, people management skills and have mastered the client/agency process. A results-oriented approach for your accounts and an inspirational style to mentoring junior team members are key to this role. Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of trends in pop culture, music and gaming.
The Fine Print:
As a member of this team, you'll develop creative, marketing, and public relations programs that garner high-profile media results and accomplish client objectives. You will also build and maintain strong personal relationships with clients, allowing you to deliver client presentations and plans.
Serving as a role model for team members, you will provide oversight for the team's day-to-day activities and quality control for client-facing materials.
• 6+ years of media relations experience; large agency/client experience is a plus
• Digital music PR experience required, with gaming experience is highly valued
• Track record of effectively developing media strategies, driving tech product review programs, identifying story angles, developing press materials, and securing top-tier coverage for clients
• Outstanding judgment when working with media, team members, client contacts, and vendors
• Successful in running multiple short- and long-term plans simultaneously
• Experience engaging mid-to senior-level clients
• Professional presence conducive to working with senior leadership
• Very organized with unfailing attention to detail
• Stays positive and productive while under pressure
• Inventive in capturing information and connecting dots
• Excellent writing and editorial skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91qok-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.