We are excited to be looking for an enthusiastic Manager to join our growing Multicultural Marketing & Communications team! This exciting team is responsible for developing culture-driven communications strategies and diverse initiatives that thoughtfully connect our brand and entertainment clients to multicultural audiences.
We are seeking a driven and creative strategist with a strong point of view. You have your finger on the pulse of entertainment, culture, and current events impacting multicultural communities, you understand how these events impact our clients' business and you have an interest and passion for companies in the media, technology and CPG space.
You understand how to develop strategies and programs that engage press and result in secured coverage and buzz.
The Fine Print:
• You will take a leading role in the creation of PR plans, programs and strategic client recommendations
• You will support account directors in driving day-to-day account business
• This role will be responsible for developing the team's earned media strategy, while conducting outreach to key media including national multicultural, lifestyle, and entertainment outlets
• You will proactively generate insights that guide strategy development, community programming and partnerships, product launches, philanthropic announcements and more
• You will build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and additional agency partners
• You will serve as a mentor and resource to junior team members
Who you are:
You will bring your experience and knowledge in the multicultural space to our brand and entertainment clients. You are committed to elevating purpose-driven campaigns that connect our clients with diverse consumers. You stay up to date on the latest happenings in culture and understand how these events impact client business. You are an outstanding storyteller who understands how to strategically custom-craft narratives for varying audiences. Ability to develop and nurture client confidence and relationships and an awareness of how to merchandise results to clients. You are comfortable engaging mid to senior level clients.
• 5 - 6+ years PR experience at an agency or in-house (at a company with a relevant scope and focus)
• A solid track record of developing and implementing strategies and programs that generate buzz and earned media within the multicultural space.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, AP Style proficient
• A strategic and creative approach in story concept development and outreach
• Cultural competency and understanding of diverse consumers and their experiences
• Experience working as part of an integrated cross-functional marketing team, representing the PR POV across workstreams
• Ability to quickly grasp business needs and priorities, trending topics, and connect the dots in order to build timely media opportunities and strategies for clients
• Stays positive and productive while under pressure
Who we are:
R&CPMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential musicians, actors, producers, directors, content creators, and athletes in the world, and crafts distinctive integrated marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies.
We are a creative communications agency with insider access allowing us to influence trends and fuel meaningful conversations. We use culture to create defining moments and experiences that stand the test of time. Our unique position, and the insight to know what to do with it, allows us to deliver the best of brand marketing with the best of entertainment strategies.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oq4m-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.