R&CPMK is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join our Insights & Analytics team. This role will Serve as day-to-day client leader providing analytical & quantitative support.
This role will partner with client teams to translate marketing and business objectives into an appropriate measurement framework to track performance of promotional campaigns.
The Fine Print:
• Examine data, identify patterns and interpret results to build an informative story and business recommendations
• Identify areas of opportunity and optimization in future campaigns and clearly articulate these to the internal account team as well as the client
• Provide promotion performance monitoring – ongoing measurement and reporting of promotions success
• Review data sets and reports for accuracy, validity, data integrity and insights
• Collaborate with account teams to create visually impactful reports and evaluations
• Assess ad-hoc requests from account team and client to ensure accurate fulfilment in a timely manner
• Prepare client ready presentations and reports; participate in client meetings, conference calls and presentations
• Lead project team in achieving goals including direct management of team members
• Manage vendors and/or outside partners for data tools and collection
• Explore innovative measurement tools, methodologies and approaches to create new efficiencies and solutions
• Serve as a resource and subject matter expert on market research vendors, analytics tools and best practices
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Business, Economics, Communications, Marketing, PR)
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in data analysis, consumer insights or market research
• Experience applying social listening and media monitoring tools (e.g., Brandwatch, Cision)
• Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills required
• Lead and develop strong relationships, both with internal and external clients
• Experience with data visualization tools is helpful (Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, or Looker)
• Track record in working within tight deadlines, while analyzing and amalgamating large, sophisticated streams of data
• Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
• Great teammate with an ability to envision the big picture while focusing on the details
• Strong leadership and team management skills
• Experience managing vendors and/or outside partners
R&CPMK is the renowned integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential players in pop culture and some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies. We connect our clients to consumers through the world of entertainment, lifestyle, sports, influence, and popular culture.
We place employee wellbeing as one of our highest priorities, we believe our benefits are an important extension of that philosophy. Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays and our Body, Mind, Soul program are here to support employees on their wellbeing journey. We ensure that we find lots of excuses to come together both virtually and in person through our many company events, hosted by our social committee and employee resource groups.
To support your career development, we have a wealth of internal and external learning opportunities. Tuition reimbursement is also available for those that are interested in continued education.
To help you plan for your future we support you with an employer matched 401k contribution, employee stock purchase plan and family building support including; generous paid family leave, fertility and adoption benefits.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6x6ej-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.