We are thrilled to be looking for a newly created role of Account Manager, to join our fast-growing Brand Strategy and Thought Leadership team at R&CPMK! This role will focus on consumer and corporate communications, executive visibility, and narrative development within several industries, including entertainment, media, and technology.
The Fine Print:
You will lead day-to-day program execution and brand elevation for several global brands and start-up clients at the C-Suite level.
You will assist in developing layered comms strategies around consumer trends and business goals, including top-tier earned media placements, speaking opportunities, sponsorships, awards, and events.
A key part of success is researching, identifying, and helping craft strategic narratives and compelling storylines. You should be immersed in trends in tech, lifestyle, and culture, which gives you a strong POV on how to build meaningful platforms for brands that move the world forward.
This role is accountable for quality control and review of budgets, planning and strategy decks, recaps, vendor and partner contracts, and overall project management.
Who You Are:
This position is the perfect opportunity for a Senior Account Executive who is looking for their next move. Do you enjoy using your passion for storytelling and your skill for narration in creating sophisticated stories for different audiences? Do you have a deep understanding of the constantly evolving consumer and corporate landscape and thrive in that fast-paced environment?
We are looking for some to bring their proven track record of developing and implementing integrated PR strategies, including media relations, influencer outreach, talent relations, and events. You have experience working as part of an integrated marketing team, representing the PR POV while helping to run cross-agency workstreams for national/global campaigns.
• 5+ years of directly related public relations experience; agency experience is a must
• Experience leading day-to-day client business and relationships
• Successfully handle multiple clients simultaneously
• Outstanding communication skills – strong presenter, excellent writer, AP Style proficient
• Must be strategic and creative in story and program concept development, and press outreach
• Ability to develop and nurture client confidence and relationships and advise on brand positioning and messaging
• Solid grasp of the editorial calendar, current events, pop culture, seasonal and celebrity trends, entertainment trends, industry events, and associations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81ybk-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.