Rogers & Cowan PMK is thrilled to be adding an Account Manager to our New York team. This position will focus on consumer and corporate communications along with executive visibility across multiple industries, including global CPG brands, food & beverage, travel, and one of the most well-known consumer brands in the world.
The Fine Print:
In this role you will:
• Lead day-to-day program execution for several key accounts.
• Build communications strategies around consumer and corporate news; understand how to parse out a complex story for different audiences/media.
• Develop strategic plans grounded in relevant trends and data, including the preparation of budgets for execution.
• Drive preparation of client-facing materials such as results reports, work back timelines, media materials, messaging documents and other relevant written items.
• Lead more junior team members, providing quality control and mentorship/training.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with media, clients, and partners.
• Secure premier earned media placements and identify client-relevant visibility opportunities (e.g. panels, awards programs, editorial profiles, etc.)
Who You Are:
• Passionate about working in communications and agency life.
• Love media relations take pride in maintaining and growing press relationships.
• Team-oriented PR professional that is also a self-starter.
• Strong organization with a keen attention to detail.
• Eager to jump in and contribute regardless of the task at hand.
• Outstanding judgment when working with media, team members, client contacts and partners.
• Experience guiding clients on multicultural communications needs/programs is a plus.
• 5+ years of directly related public relations experience; agency experience.
• Success encouraging and maintaining client relationships.
• Experience leading project execution that delivers on desired results within budget.
• Fluency is Spanish is a plus, but not required.
• Experience on large corporate business, while also understanding how to scale support to meet the needs of mid to smaller-sized clients.
• Strategic and creative in story and program concept development and press outreach.
• Confident staffing client calls/meetings and supporting account leadership in account management.
• Able to prioritize multiple clients simultaneously.
• Outstanding communication skills – strong presenter, excellent writer, AP Style proficient.
• Proven grasp of the editorial calendar, current events, pop culture, seasonal trends and industry events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvo85m-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.