R&CPMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential musicians, actors, producers, directors, content creators, and athletes in the world, and creates distinctive integrated marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies.
We are a creative communications agency with insider access allowing us to influence trends and spark meaningful conversations. We leverage culture to create defining moments and experiences that stand the test of time. Our unique position, and the insight to know what to do with it, allows us to deliver the best of brand marketing with the best of entertainment strategies.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We are looking for an Account Executive to support multiple premier emerging technology and gaming clients.
Are you someone that is passionate about technology, gadgets, and video games? Do you thrive in working in a fast-paced environment? If so, we are looking for you!
• 3+ years in public relations (gaming and technology industry experience is a plus)
• Experience in identifying story angles, writing press releases and materials, and securing top-tier coverage for clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to think critically
• Enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time and prioritizing work based on designated timeframes
• Ability to deliver flawless execution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22km6-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.