We are excited to be looking for an Account Executive to join our esports team in New York. This person will report to the Account Manager and will assist with the overall planning/execution process. This person will also have various day-to-day program management and client/agency integration responsibilities. Some client service, talent management, and entertainment industry background, including music, film and gaming, and/or Esports knowledge are a plus. Gaming and Esports industry backgrounds are a tremendous plus.
The Fine Print:
• Support development and facilitate the integration of Global Esports marketing initiatives with global client and agency teams.
• Assist in the execution of fully integrated marketing activation plans, strategies, and budgets.
• Support team in managing relationships with Esports properties on behalf of clients
• Build and run cross-channel B2C programs
• Coordinate B2B hospitality programming
• Develop program recaps and measurement reporting
• Support billing and budget reconciliation
• Remain abreast of current and emerging gaming & Esports industry trends, headlines, and notable news
ideal candidate will be able to work both independently and within a multi-agency team setting while supporting brand-focused initiatives and event activation. We need a strong team member who is thoroughly organized and with great attention to detail. This creative position typically requires solid client management background, relationship builder, experience in developing strategic recommendations, and event management/hospitality experience. Additionally, AEs should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a plus, we are looking for the candidate to become a solid addition to a growing gaming & esports dedicated team that will help to grow our business and to help to continue to make us an industry leader in gaming & esports brand consulting.
• A passion for gaming – this isn't just a job for you!
• 1-2 years agency/client service experience
• Strong client service is a requirement. You should be full of energy and have a positive 'can do' approach that you share with the team, alongside priding yourself on delivering excellence in client services and high standards project delivery across the board
• Able to balance requirements from multiple different clients
• Experience in implementing marketing plans and events
• Experience with on-site management and execution
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key partners (e.g. properties, venues, vendors, suppliers, etc.)
• Experience in document writing including status reports, recaps, and meeting notes
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to balance multiple projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n9je-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.