Rocksteady Studios is looking for a JIRA Expert to add to its family of permanent staff.
We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of Jira and Confluence administration and how this can be safely applied to Game Development.
This is a fast-paced environment so you'll be expected to work closely with key stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and create custom, creative solutions within Jira and Confluence.
• Support JIRA and Confluence administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
• Lead minor and major JIRA/Confluence upgrades (including communications), schedule and coordinate maintenance, and lead performance tuning/scaling in conjunction with our JIRA hosting partner.
• Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
• Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA Project and Confluence needs and implement them as appropriate.
• Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for JIRA/Confluence workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
• Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities.
• Expert level tool administration knowledge on JIRA, and proficiency in Atlassian tool suite
• Experience as a JIRA Administrator in the past where you've customized JIRA projects with various schemas
• Groovyscript experience
• Experience within Game Development, or another creative technology sector