Position: Product Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Roc Nation, LA Office (In-Person)
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Product Manager. This role's focus is in creating creative and expansive artist marketing campaigns as well as managing artist projects, coordinating the marketing efforts internally as well as with artists and management. You ensure that the Creative Department runs smoothly and efficiently and that our Creative team is well-prepared to be successful on all their projects. The ideal candidate will liaise with all departments so that our Creative team can focus on producing the best work possible.
• • Serve as primary point of contact with artists and management regarding marketing activities
• Create and implement various creative marketing campaigns for artists
• Lead efforts to align artist on-line presence and marketing with overall project goals
• Closely coordinate activities of all internal departments and external personnel to ensure project success
• Maintain artist calendars and promo itineraries and disseminate to all internal departments
• Work with cross functionally to support artists projects
• Create and maintain project reports for all artists
• Oversee all processes related to visual elements in product packaging and project marketing
• Answer, transfer, and screen incoming requests in a pleasant, efficient manner
• Manage key projects from inception to completion and facilitate communication across teams
• Build out timelines, break out a phased approach for projects when necessary, and schedule check-ins for internal teams
• Engage key internal stakeholders to ensure feasibility and optimization of ideas
• Leverage existing process, identifying areas for improvement on process, function, and communication across teams
• • Minimum of 4-6 years required in the entertainment industry with prior marketing/product management experience
• Must have knowledge of creating marketing plans from scratch and the ability to maintain timelines and deadlines
• The ability and skill-set to communicate directly with artists and artist management, while
• High level of interpersonal people skills
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
• Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high level results
• Strengths in prioritization and time management
• Intuitive and takes initiative, the type of person that comes with solutions rather than problems
• Anticipates/prepares for next steps, engages people into the process that add value and influence outcomes, etc.
• Not only traffics and keeps a status, but understands the work and strives for the best possible outcome
• Adaptable; can role with the punches and tweak approach to project when necessary
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmbqe-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.