Title: Presentation Specialist- Brand Partnerships
Location: Roc Nation NYC Office (In-Person)
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Alicia Keys Megan Thee Stallion, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, LaMelo Ball, Saquon Barkley, Leonard Fournette, CC Sabathia and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via team contract negotiations, player development, artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Presentation Specialist to work on the Roc Nation Unified team. Roc Nation Unified is responsible for brand partnerships with our music artists, as well as overseeing sales efforts for Made in America; Jay Z's annual music venue (The Made in America music festival is a massive musical celebration that takes over the Benjamin Franklin Parkway each Labor Day weekend in Philadelphia). The position is based in our New York City headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of the most influential sports and entertainment agency in the world – Roc Nation. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, highly motivated individual who functions with confidence and expertise in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
In this role you will have a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes of some of the world's top musicians as we build business partnerships with major brands.
• Design and prepare engaging presentations with compelling content and visuals.
• Help craft the Roc Nation story by supporting the Brand partnerships team in creating dynamic and custom presentations; with a focus on brand consistency for our clients, and a strong, cohesive narrative.
• Support the brand partnership and sales department with ad hoc presentation needs as well as longer term projects.
• Collaborate with various account teams and subject matter experts under tight deadlines to quickly address their needs.
• Move work through the system accordingly and interpret multiple directions and edits.
Qualifications & Experience :
• Experience building decks/presentations to an expert level.
• Portfolio/body of work required with application.
• 2+ years mastering Various presentation software to create compelling stories.
• Highly skilled in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (Google Slides, PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; After Effects a plus).
• Ability to deliver high quality, on brand presentations in a fast pace environment.
• Experience with Business Development presentations and/or sales enablement presentations.
• Excellent oral and written communicator and storyteller.
• Works best in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
• Must be comfortable managing multiple projects, expectations, and communicating directly with key stakeholders.
• Flexible and adaptable to pivot and multitask.
• Ability to work nimble under tight deadlines, as well as longer term builds.
• Strong creative mind and collaborative skillset.
• A go-getter that is eager to learn and take on new challenges.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8o7x-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.