Presentation Specialist - Brand Partnerships
New York, NY
Title: Manager, Digital Content & Social Strategy - Sports
Location: Roc Nation NYC Office (In-person)
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Manager, Digital Content & Social Strategy - Sports. The position is based in our New York City headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of the most influential sports and entertainment agency in the world – Roc Nation
As a member of the Roc Nation Sports Digital team, the Manager, Digital Content & Social Strategy will help lead social efforts for both Roc Nation Sports clients as well as owned & operated properties.
Responsibilities include digital and social publishing, content creation, partnership marketing, on-site capture, generating storytelling ideas and coverage plans, and being the lead day-to-day voice for Roc Nation Sports as a brand. This position is a unique opportunity to help lead Roc Nation Sports' efforts in an ever-evolving, critical space and work with all divisions of the company. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly strategic, resourceful, creative, entrepreneurial, and collaborative. Experience working with talent is preferred.
• Digital & Social Publishing: Manage the day-to-day social media accounts of Roc Nation Sports and owned properties. Create and manage content calendars and publish to respective social media platforms. Track the narratives of our athletes and our respective brand to inform our voice and optimize our digital performance, working with other members of the team to author it to life on a daily basis and extend it through the content we create.
• Content Creation: Identify storytelling opportunities on a daily basis ranging from low to high moments, news, and events that impact our clients and brand and translate insights into content plans & digital executions.
• Digital Property Management: Build and help manage client intellectual properties – social channels, websites, podcasts, etc.
• On-site Coverage: Develop social coverage plans and execute on site for key Roc Nation events, client initiatives, community efforts, holidays, etc.
• Creative Oversight: Seek out connections in the industry with creators, artists, shooters, collaborators, etc. that can collaborate and further our mission of storytelling around our athlete portfolio.
• Partnership Marketing: Grow athlete awareness, engagement, and social following through partner activations, collaboration with league/team stakeholders, amplifying media narratives, etc. Proactively offer value-add opportunities for Roc Nation Sports, clients, and sponsors.
• Reporting & Analysis: Monitor assigned clients' activities and performance on a routine basis to report with the internal Data and Analytics team. Detail success metrics and insights to recognize successes and advance the digital agenda.
• Brand Partner Support: Collaborate with the Partnerships team to evaluate, ideate, and fulfill content, marketing, and digital activations for clients as part of brand deals.
• A minimum of 5 years of combined work experience in digital content publishing, a creative agency, sports-focused brand/league, athlete marketing, or a social media platform.
• In-depth understanding of social publishing best-practices, digital media, content creation, industry trends and new technologies.
• Proficiency in crafting content for and publishing to all major social platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, and awareness of emerging trends and platforms.
• Familiarity with each platform's standard methodologies and the ability to cater content with those in mind
• Strong written communication and copywriting skills, especially for social platforms
• Extensive knowledge of and passion for sports
• Excellent copywriting and creative skills; ability to execute under pressure for multiple use cases simultaneously.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, leveraging photo and video editing software.
• Strong analytical abilities and experience working with social performance tools, CrowdTangle, Google Analytics and/or similar platforms.
• Experience working with content management systems, especially Wordpress
• The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative and flexible.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z339-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.